- 1/4 cup coconut cream (richer than coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup Liquid Castille Soap like Dr. Bronners
- 10 drops of essential 0ils of choice (I used Rose Geranium eo)
- For dry hair: add ½ tsp olive or almond oil (I used sweet almond oil)
- 5 drops of Rose hip oil (optional)
This is incredibly nourishing and leaves your hair baby soft. This is one step in my three-part shampooing process (note: I traditionally don’t shampoo everyday, but this shampoo is light enough to do so if you prefer). The three steps are…
- Rub a quarter-sized amount of Argan oil into my hair and scalp. Leave in for thirty minutes at least.
- While showering, use shampoo described here.
- Condition with an all natural moisturising conditioner (I will be replacing this excellent store-bought product with my own conditioner once this bottle is empty…I’ll post that recipe when I make it).
Source: Wellness Mama